Read a past issue of the newsletter
- April 2023 IMPACT Update | Introducing the V1C Core Competencies
- February 2023 IMPACT Update | Policy Priorities to Advance V1C
- IMPACT Insights for the V1C Ecosystem | Beyond the hype: What do over 750 buyers want from virtual care?
- October 2022 IMPACT Update | News and Insights for the V1C Ecosystem
- Showcase your DiMe Resource in Action at your next conference!
- HLTH Special
- Virtual-First Care Raising the Bar
- Your invitation: Public launch event of Effective V1C Care Transitions Toolkit
- Telemedicine is medicine, and virtual-first approaches are optimal
- Employers are bullish on V1C but are seeking better integration
- Focus on Effective Integration of V1C Solutions into Care Systems
- Virtual-first was the talk of JPM: Now what?
- V1C’s best year yet!
- V1C: primary care, mental health, speciality care, oh my!
The virtual first care community has developed solutions that increase access to affordable primary and specialty care and address limitations that historically created barriers to healthcare delivery. The sustainability of these innovative models is critical to expanding affordable access to quality care.
To address this, IMPACT created the Payment & Coding Toolkit to dispel that myth by showing providers, investors, payers, policymakers, and other stakeholders: “You can get paid for offering V1C services!”
Hear insights from Dr. Zeke Silva, Lucia Savage, Dr. Ryan Vega, Don Jones, and Abby Sugg and an inspiring discussion on how you can use these new tools to identify applicable coding strategies regardless of your clinical focus easily.’
Join us as IMPACT launches the Payer-V1C Contracting Toolkit – a suite of action-oriented resources, such as the Guide to Payer-V1C Model Contracting, Guide to V1C payment models and V1C Coding Library. The toolkit will support alignment between payer’s systems and processes around new modalities of care to facilitate contracting and ultimately drive more effective adoption of V1C.
The meeting features expert remarks by Saurabha Bhatnagar, Chief Health Officer, Commure and former Chief Medical Officer, Head of Digital & Technology, UnitedHealthcare. Donald Jones, Co-Founder of IMPACT will also provide an expert V1C solution perspective based on his renowned digital health expertise and extensive advisory work in the field.
IMPACT members work together to advance the most pressing opportunities for V1C.
Care transitions between V1C providers and other practitioners and sites of care (both virtual and bricks and mortar) present an opportunity to optimize access, patient and provider experience, efficiency, and clinical outcomes.
This 90-min webinar covers the overarching vision of IMPACT, introduces experts from the IMPACT Steering Committee guiding its direction, and reviews a new suite of resources and best practices to optimize care transitions across the care continuum that will facilitate full integration of V1C into the healthcare delivery ecosystem.